Welcome to the Airport Manor Inn - Auckland Airport Accommodation
Airport Manor Inn is conveniently located 4km, (5min drive), from the Auckland Airport Domestic and International Terminals and 15km from the Auckland Central Business District.
Quality accommodation at affordable rates for both business and leisure travellers, whether your stay is short or long-term.
We offer 6 spacious family units and 14 studio units including 10 spa-bath units. With a huge variety of amenities to choose from, your stay will be very comfortable and enjoyable.
We also offer ample secure car parking FOR LONG/SHORT-TERM CAR STORAGE FROM $5 PER DAY. Located on the premises with a minimum payment of $50.
The Airport Manor Inn is set in a great location, with Auckland city-bound bus stops right at the door. Restaurants and takeaway shops are within walking distance, and we can help you arrange rental cars. We also provide a safe 24-hour transfer service to and from the airport, free of charge!
Call us now to ask about our 10-day free car storage with a 1-night stay deal!
- Auckland city-bound bus stops at door
- SKYCITY - casino and downtown Auckland (20min drive)
- Manukau City Mall and Rainbow's End Fun Park (10min drive)
- DRESSMART factory outlet shopping centre in Onehunga (10min drive) including Body Shop, Nike, Nautica, Esprit, jewellery and more
- 3km to Lakeside Convention Centre
- 1km to sports centre, swimming pool, sauna and gym
- 4km to Aviation Golf Course and driving range
- Rental cars arranged
- Restaurants and takeaway shop within walking distance
Free 24-Hour Shuttle Airport Transfers
Free Secure Car Storage up to 10 Days
Free Wireless Internet
We provide a safe and FREE 24-hour transfer to and from the airport.
Please request a pick-up and include your expected arrival and departure times in the comments box on the booking enquiry form, and phone on arrival. Our freephone enables guests to ring any time and we can pick you up in around 10 minutes.
Guests arriving at the Domestic Terminal can board the shuttle from outside door #2 and guests arriving at the International Terminal can board the shuttle outside door #11.